Exhibitions and trade shows are held all over the world to help bring businesses and customers together. They can also be held for businesses to find partners offering products and services that complement their own offerings. As there are often a good number of participants in these exhibitions, the challenge is to stand out in a sea of other brands and exhibitors. It is important that your exhibition stand design and build be more than good enough to attract the attention you want for your brand and products.
Below are tips on how you can catch the eye of your customers and, more significantly, make a good impression on them:
- Know your goals – Your purpose for participating in the trade show or exhibition should be clear to you. These should be the basis of your plans for your exhibition stand design and build. Everything about your exhibit stand should all help you achieve your goals. Be clear about what messages you want your stand design to convey.
- Identify your target audience – Knowing who you are ?talking? to in the exhibit will allow you to think of the best way to communicate your message and present your products, services, and brand. Learn what your target consumers needs and wants are and direct your messages to them. Ensure you answer their demands or wants. This will surely put your brand or product on their radar.
It also helps to be abreast on how your target market reacts to the latest trends. This will help you in designing your exhibition stand design and build and in choosing your strategy.
- Use attention-grabbing graphics – The classic adage ?a picture paints a thousand words? says it all. Get your target market?s attention by enticing them with interesting pictures. Make sure your chosen image or set of images conveys your company?s message or identity, without need for lengthy text.
- Make your text thought-provoking – The key is to maintain it short and powerful. People will not stop to read a lengthy copy. Witty is the word. Keep it short and sweet, and right on the dot. Use verbs, or action words. Substitute long sentences with short phrases or better yet, one word that captures your message. Your visitors are not likely to spend minutes reading walls of text from your product tarp in front of your exhibit stand.
- Maximize your space – Confirm the size of your stand area with the organizers. Get all the dimensions including the height of your stand structure. You can capitalize on a high ceiling space by creating a high arch for your logo or brand name for instance, or putting a tall tower with a rotating sign. This will create a lighthouse effect that will lead your target to your standout booth.
These are just some practical points that you can use when planning your exhibition stand. You can get in touch with exhibition stand design and build contractors if you need help in bringing your concepts to life.
The trade fair market is one of the main service providers of the European economy. It is regarded in the international competition as particularly efficient, modern and most wide ranging. As one of the most essential marketing instruments, trade fairs and exhibitions are key impulse generators for the international trade in goods and services.
Trade fairs and exhibitions contribute to an intensification of competition as well as to an increase in growth and employment. As a consequence of high degree of internationality of European trade fairs, the consequences for the economy as a whole are particularly marked in the wake of globalization and a greater orientation on strong markets, the importance of such sector marketplaces with global significance will increase even more in future.
When exhibiting in Europe in multiple exhibitions over the year project management and capable a Construction Company with the ability to design and build and setup exhibition booths without headache for the exhibitor are a crucial factor for success.
Design adjustment of the corporate design applications to the exhibition organiser must be hand-in-hand organized as well transportation and the contraction setup
The trade fair organizations are thereby increasingly developing into comprehensive marketing partners for industry. They are the intermediary be tween suppliers and buyers.
Exhibiting in Europe Tips to Organize your Event in Germany, Italy, France and the UK
Getting ready for an Exhibition in Germany, Hanover, Frankfurt, Cologne.
Germany is famous for its industry events. Every year nearly 600 different events take place all over the country. Some of those are huge international shows, such as IFA, IAA, ITB or Hannover Messe; others are more local and more specialized trade events. Germany gives something for everyone; all major industry industrial sectors are covered – manufacturing, technological innovation, food, cars, beauty and fashion, leisure, travel, construction, education and many more. There are plenty of trade show companies in Germany to help getting your event prepared.
Choice of the show (or shows) In France depends on the nature of your own business, but it is extremely likely that – as a foreign company – you would decide upon a French trade show. These are usually taking place in one of the major cities, such as Paris, Lyon, Cannes. For your convenience and reference there are several trade show companies in France. Cities hosting most international trade shows are marked dark red with their names in capitals; other towns are home to smaller numbers of shows, but you are still important, especially in certain industry sectors. Of course, there are other towns and cities that host a couple, usually specialized trade shows – these are not on the map, but you might discover them in French trade show list.